Urban Trees Privacy Statement
Urban Trees attaches great importance to proper handling of personal data. This privacy statement clearly and transparently describes the manner in which Urban Trees processes the personal data of our customers, suppliers, contacts and visitors to our website.
Obviously your personal data will be handled with the greatest possible care and adequately protected. In this respect, Urban Trees complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming/AVG) and the associated implementing law (Uitvoeringswet AVG).
This means that we:
• clearly state – via this privacy statement - the purposes for which we process personal data;
• limit our activities involving collection of personal data to those purposes only;
• process your personal data and request your consent in cases where such consent is required;
• implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this of parties that process personal data at our instruction;
• respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
The party responsible for data processing is Urban Trees, Kattenburg 59a, 6651 AM Druten.
Personal data that we process
We process your personal data because you have contacted/been contacted by one of our employees, make use of our services and/or because you have provided that data to us.
As part of our service provision, Urban Trees collects and processes contact information, including your name, position, telephone number, email address, bank account number, activities on our website and your IP address.
Why we process your personal data
Urban Trees collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to purchase goods and services from you/deliver goods and services to you;
- to be able to contact you by telephone or email if the provision of our services requires this;
- to process your payments;
- to comply with legislation requiring disclosure of personal data; e.g. information that we require for our tax return.
Retention period for your personal data
We do not retain your data for longer than the period necessary for the purpose for which your date was originally collected and in order to comply with the statutory retention period required by the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
We treat your data confidentially and do not publish it.
We only disclose your data to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of supplying the product or service that has been contractually agreed with you or with your company. In order to protect your rights, we have entered into a processor agreement with these third parties (partners).
Our website uses technical, functional and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website operates properly and remember, for example, your preferences. Their use also allows us to optimise our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved by entering the appropriate settings in your browser.
Urban Trees uses security procedures of a technical and organisational nature in order to prevent unauthorised persons from accessing your personal data. These procedures guarantee a suitable level of security in view of the type of processing and nature of the personal data that is to be protected.
Viewing, correcting, or removing data
Changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement was last updated on 22 May 2018.